Today we will talk about a good tip that allows to get two entries for the price of one in more than 440 gardens in the UK and Ireland.
Let’s stay in Ireland with the 33 gardens to benefit from this offer!
For example you can take advantage of this offer for the Powerscourt Garden which we have already talked about here http://royalgarden.ie/powerscourt-garden-in-ireland/
Link to the offer on Gardener’s world website: https://www.gardenersworld.com/2-for-1-gardens/ireland/powerscourt-2-for-1-entry/
The list is impressive and allows you to visit many gardens of which here is the list today: https://www.gardenersworld.com/2-for-1-gardens/ireland/
- Bellefield Gardens
- Ballymaloe Cookery School Gardens
- Ballyrobert Gardens
- Bantry House & Garden
- Birr Castle Gardens & Science Centre
- Blarney Castle
- Brigit’s Garden
- Cashel House Hotel Garden
- Castle Ward
- Derreen Garden
- Fota House, Arboretum & Gardens
- Gash Gardens & Nursery
- Glenarm Castle Walled Garden
- Hunting Brook Gardens
- Irish National Stud & Gardens
- June Blake’s Garden
- Kilcoan Gardens
- Killruddery House & Gardens
- Kilmokea Gardens
- Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Garden
- Lismore Castle Gardens & Gallery
- Mornington Garden
- Mount Stewart
- Mount Usher Gardens
- Portumna Castle, Gardens and Tea Rooms
- Rowallane Garden
- Strokestown Park Walled Gardens
- The Dower House Gardens
- Tullynally Castle Gardens
- Woodville Walled Garden
How do I get this 2-for-1 entry into all these gardens?
You just need to grab the right issue of the Gardener’s World magazine.
This year’s May 2019 issue allowed you to have this card.
But the thing is that you have to subscribe year-round to get this issue for the price of £67.
I checked Eason but it does not seem to have this magazine as it would have been convenient to buy the right number only to get this card…
It’s up to you, if you like to visit the gardens in Ireland and you do it often, it can be worth it!